The Intel Hub
By Shepard Ambellas
April 13, 2012
Apparently Mother Earth has been perturbed lately as earth changes seem to have ramped up worldwide with earthquakes increasing in magnitude and volcanoes continuing to erupt.
Out of twelve earthquakes recorded by the USGS in the past three weeks, nine have been above 6.0 in magnitude, two above 7.0, and two above 8.0.
The USGS reported the following earthquakes worldwide;
- M 6.9, Santa Isabel, MexicoThursday, April 12, 2012 07:15:48 UTC
- M 6.5, Arteaga, MexicoWednesday, April 11, 2012 22:55:10 UTC
- M 8.2, off the west coast of northern SumatraWednesday, April 11, 2012 10:43:09 UTC
- M 8.6, off the west coast of northern SumatraWednesday, April 11, 2012 08:38:37 UTC
- M 4.1, Coalgate, OklahomaTuesday, April 03, 2012 07:34:00 UTC
- M 6.0, Cuajinicuilapa, MexicoMonday, April 02, 2012 17:36:42 UTC
- M 6.1, Miyako, JapanTuesday, March 27, 2012 11:00:43 UTC
- M 7.1, Talca, ChileSunday, March 25, 2012 22:37:06 UTC
- M 4.9, Pepeekeo, HawaiiSaturday, March 24, 2012 20:47:15 UTC
- M 5.1, Lampa, ChileSaturday, March 24, 2012 07:28:33 UTC
- M 6.6, Kainantu, Papua New GuineaWednesday, March 21, 2012 22:15:05 UTC
- M 7.4, Putla de Guerrero, MexicoTuesday, March 20, 2012 18:02:47 UTC
Today Mt. Etna erupted for the sixth time this year.
An excerpt from Sky News reads;
The eruption is the 24th in a series that began in January 2011.
Rock blew off the southeast side of the mountain, which is only 10 miles from the Zafferana Etnea village and 18 miles North of the town of Catania on the Italian island of Sicily.
No warnings of danger have so far been issued by authorities and Catania International Airport has remained open.
Eruptions from Etna, which reaches 11,000ft, have been caused by the African tectonic plate sliding below the Eurasian plate.
Will earth changes keep intensifying? It almost makes you wonder why the elites have prepared so many underground bases in rapid succession.
About the Author: